User:Kippers/You are banned from Uncyclopedia
|Your user name or IP address has been blocked by The Right Honourable Admin.|
|You were banninated due to the following reasons:|
|We hate you. Now go to Illogicopedia and quit pestering us.|
More than likely, you were banned because you failed to read or understand The Beginner's Guide to Being an Uncyclopedian, How To Be Funny And Not Just Stupid, and/or Our Vanity Policy. If this is the case, or even if it's not, take some time to read these documents now.
After you've taken the time to read the above articles and you feel like you are ready to make useful contributions to Uncyclopedia, you may contact the admin or one (1) of the other administrators to discuss the block. If you are just some dumbass spammer, blanker, or vandal, it will probably give them a good laugh.
Your IP address is 220.127.116.11. If you have an actual user name, please include this in any queries you make, along with your ssn, a credit card number, and any bank account numbers you have.
It might be possible to plead your case over irc, if you didn't do anything really wrong, or if you can prove that you have fully educated yourself by reading the above articles. Log into the Uncyclopedia channel with the same username you use here, and start begging. Bring flowers, a positive attitude, and a cheery hello. None of those will help, but occasionally admins take pity on banees. (Often just before they get fired for being softies.)
- The Beginner's Guide to Being an Uncyclopedian
- How To Be Funny And Not Just Stupid
- Our Vanity Policy
- List of Uncyclopedia administrators
- List of blocked IP addresses
- Log of blocking activity
- Seriously. If you can't prove you know the basic rules and what we're trying to do here, you'll find the admins more than a bit chilly.
- Note that you may not use the "email this user" feature unless you have a valid email address registered in your user preferences. Also, don't email every admin unless you want the ban quadrupled (or worse).