Things to remember
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- He who hesitates is lost.
- Look before you leap.
- Money can't buy you love. But it can buy you ice cream. Close enough.
- Never loan out your personal tin foil hat. Illuminati fairies can mess up the paranoia within.
- Throwing out Brussels sprouts is the answer to everything. Do not question this.
- Never try to eat your own head in a sandwich. They just don't make bread slices that are big enough.
- The Balding Monkey of Happiness always follows the Chicken of Depression.
- The curved donkey never brings rice noodles to a Argentinian hole digging expedition.
- Bungle bargle flunkle tosspot gangle dinsploof wrexpolka. Always
Okay, got it? Now Die.