One - Two
New 'uns at top, homeboy.
- ... that colorless ideas may sleep furiously, but only Elon Musk can snore in pinkness while the entire world is awake?
- ... that on 4 December 1857, in northern Canada, shit happened?
- ... that the fastest animal in the universe is the housecat, who can rip through the fabric of space-time and your best clothes simultaneously?
- ... that bananas are the cause of more fruit-related accidents than Harry Potter?
- ... boredom is its own reward?
- ...that Chief Little Crow (1810-1863) spent much of his life in Minnesota, where he was the head of a Santee band?
- ...that the duchy of Upper Bavaria was created for the first time with the First Bavarian partition in 1255 under duke Louis II but there was no exact identity with the current territory?
- ...that NuBlues was discovered by Grammy Award-winning artist Chris Thomas King, known to many for his performance in O’ Brother, but well known also as a performer in his own right?
- ...that in 2000, Madoka Mako produced a manga titled The History of Japanese Christianity, a controversial work among Japanese Christians?
- ...that negative pulldown describes the film perforations per frame, the direction of film transport, and standard frame speed?