One - Two
New 'uns at top, homeboy.
- ... it took a real long time, but somebody finally gave light a speeding ticket.
- ... that leaving no stone unturned means including Mick and Keith?
- ... that the US Open is a lie and closes after 9PM? How's someone going to get a hot dog and a drink then?
- ... that confuzzlement is its own reward?
- ... that Leo Tolstoy began writing War and Peace on Wackypedia's DidYouKnow but quit after failing to grasp HTML tags?
- ... that that's that and not a ziggurat?
- ... All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
- ... that the exact date can be figured by the length of day, so long as you have a long enough ruler to do the measurement?
- ... that a pie in the face is worth two in the bush?
- ... the hoover was invented by Henry Vacuum Cleaner?
- ... that eating spaghetti while riding a roller coaster is not a good idea? Ask me how I know.
- ... that lightning never strikes twice in the same place unless it does just that?
- ... the lunatics have taken over the asylum? That means I get to choose meatloaf for dinner!
- ... that I know you knew ten minutes before I wrote this that I would write this? And I knew it ten minutes before you even thought that?
- ... that I'm Barry Scott?!! I'm here to tell you that Cillit Bang gets those tough mayo stains out of your sink, and not just on Cinco de Mayo!
- ... that orange is the new orange? Again.
- ... I have pants made of live ostriches and I'm not afraid to use it?
- ... that colorless ideas may sleep furiously, but only Elon Musk can snore in pinkness while the entire world is awake?
- ... that on 4 December 1857, in northern Canada, shit happened?
- ... that the fastest animal in the universe is the housecat, who can rip through the fabric of space-time and your best clothes simultaneously?
- ... that bananas are the cause of more fruit-related accidents than Harry Potter?
- ... boredom is its own reward?
- ...that Chief Little Crow (1810-1863) spent much of his life in Minnesota, where he was the head of a Santee band?
- ...that the duchy of Upper Bavaria was created for the first time with the First Bavarian partition in 1255 under duke Louis II but there was no exact identity with the current territory?
- ...that NuBlues was discovered by Grammy Award-winning artist Chris Thomas King, known to many for his performance in O’ Brother, but well known also as a performer in his own right?
- ...that in 2000, Madoka Mako produced a manga titled The History of Japanese Christianity, a controversial work among Japanese Christians?
- ...that negative pulldown describes the film perforations per frame, the direction of film transport, and standard frame speed?