Jump to navigation Jump to search
One - Two
New 'uns at top of the list below, homeboy.
- ... every time you read DidYouKnow, an axolotl gets a free oil change?
- ... There is a 50% chance of the odds being 50%?
- ... that if you sleep with your mouth open, you can accidentally swallow your own head?
- ... that 5 is fivier than any other number in existence except for 8?
- ... that the British are c... They already came and went, didn't they? Damn.
- ... that instructions for butter churn repair have been dropped by the Google app store?
- ... that snakes are never longer than themselves?
- ... I forgot what I was going to write here? Don't you hate it when something something?
- ... the rain in Spain stays mainly on your brain on the train going down the drain in Maine, insane?
- ... CAPTCHA is asking you how many traffic lights you are seeing?
- ... it's time? For what, I don't know. I'm only the messenger.
- ... that, each year, more people eat cheesecake than killer bees?
- ... if you were a mosasaur, you'd be too extinct to finish reading this section?
- ... it's time for the Manson Family reunion and picnic? Run.
- ... that the darkest hour is just before... oh, wait. We're THE BAD GUYS! And WE'RE WINNING!!! We are the champions, my friend... Hooyah! Hooyah!
- ... that there is no Death: you are merely reconnecting with your environment.
- ... that sharks continually regrow new teeth, making your new career as a shark dentures salesperson a complete joke?
- ... that exempt for turtles, humans are the the only animal that can proofread?
- ... that dinosaurs are playing with firecrackers inside the hollow Earth?
- ... that it's time?
- ... that if you have a song in your heart, it must now be in a compatible format?
- ... in a race between a sloth and continental drift, the sloth wins only 16% of the time?
- ... it took a real long time, but somebody finally gave light a speeding ticket.
- ... that leaving no stone unturned means including Mick and Keith?
- ... that the US Open is a lie and closes after 9PM? How's someone going to get a hot dog and a drink then?
- ... that confuzzlement is its own reward?
- ... that Leo Tolstoy began writing War and Peace on Wackypedia's DidYouKnow but quit after failing to grasp HTML tags?
- ... that that's that and not a ziggurat?
- ... All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
- ... that the exact date can be figured by the length of day, so long as you have a long enough ruler to do the measurement?
- ... that a pie in the face is worth two in the bush?