- Vittles - Old-fashioned food. Indigestible since it is actually not made of atoms.
- Ribbons - Little thinnies, used in ticker tape charades.
- Rubble - Rock that is ground with some mortars and pistols (very military) eventually turns into little grains and things. Spread this on a destruction site, and it is rubble.
- Rabble - Throngs/wads/herds of peasants, lowlives, so-and-sos who (that?) don't deserve the constitutional protections that we aristocrats earned with our very sweat and other fluids.
- Critters - Unrebuttably dead creatures that continue to move only by animatronics. Hey, what are you looking at?
There you go. Mull it over and decide for yourself what the %#@& ribbles are. If you figure it out, get back to us -- we don't know either.