June Moon spoon is the tune
- For every buffoon and every loon
- To follow the rune for the autoimmune
- At a minute to noon even if overstrewn.
Like a wooden spoon so very soon
- under Neptune with a water balloon
- the Chicago Tribune can only assume
- that at any time soon we will see a raccoon.
Make us croon to another tune
- When a rough cartoon of the baboon
- That runs a saloon might someday ruin
- That quiet lagoon with his double bassoon.
So play that tune at the Harvest Moon
- In the month of June so the targey foon
- Might crepusculate the Zune for the mighty tycoon
- Coloon droon sprigaroon knoon dune shewn yoon prune.