Editing Wackypedia, though complex and difficult, is really easy, if you follow my step by step guide below:
- Press down on your mouse hard. This should have killed the little rodent preventing risks such as tetanus and mouse droppings on your mousepad.
- Remove all your clothes.
- Turn on your webcam.
- Give the exhausted computer a drink, just pour it in the disc drive.
- Throw your computer into the air directly above you (don't worry it's a cartoon).
- Dive head first into your computer screen - make sure the mains is on at a lethal voltage, otherwise it will not work.
- Attempt to hitchhike with passing pop-ups to get to illogicopedia.
- Wipe your feet on the Wackypedian doormat.
- Throw things at articles you don't like.
- Run like hell as the admins chase you off of the site whilst using outdated euphemisms.
You by now have created undoubtedly the best existing article ever. Can I have your autograph?
| HowTo:Edit Uncyclopedia - Uncyclopedia equivalent. (It's originally based on this article and was, like this article, written by me. However I've extended it slightly on Uncyclopedia to fit in with the finished product ethigy they harbour.)