(Redirected from Father)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (noun), the guy in your family who will willingly go to jail for you but will beat the living crap out of you as punishment the day he gets out.
- (person), somebody named Art in heaven.
- (noun), someone who supposedly knows best but probably knows nothing, especially if you keep your mouth shut.
- (verb), to sire a child, usually followed by the phrase, "It wasn't me" unless the father is a thoroughbred horse.
- (noun), a priest, who probably is involved with definition #4 unless he is gay.