Died in a underscore accident
Underscore and 7 years ago.
died in a _____ accident Taking advantage of XKCD's Comic? Never?!
- died in a ________ accident - 0 pages ranked
- died in a _______ accident - 3 pages ranked
- died in a ______ accident - 39 pages ranked
- died in a _____ accident - 279 pages ranked
- died in a ____ accident - 9 pages ranked
- died in a ___ accident - 3 pages ranked
- died in a __ accident - 1 page ranked
- died in a _ accident - 3 page ranked
This all stems from the XKCD comic where it depicted the number of hits of various terms inside the blank, including blogging accidents, which shot from 2 to 15,000 in a matter of days.
This page also demonstrates the laziness of the modern typist is five underscores, and that 7 pages deemed under three underscores sufficient enough to convey the point. See, you didn't know the human psyche could be made so boring by the Internet, but there it is, clear as day.