Complex Square theory
Its a Maths that was allowed by Gregor Vladivostok createing the Vladivostok ratepad, arguably the first real rat to be eaten. Ironically, his formula counter acted with one of Complex Cube Theory's main laws.
A user name helps you track your contributions and communicate with other users. If you don't log in, your IP address will show up in the page history.
- Squares do in fact, exist.
- Squares are in fact, made up of straight lines.
- Squares do in fact, exist. Wait I already said that one! CRAP!
- Squares Stink.
- Square meals stink.IT REEKS! NEVER EAT HEALTHY FOODS!
- NEVER GO TO A TOWN SQUARE!
- NEVER SQUARE ANYTHING! ( OR SQUARE ROOT )
- Squids and Squires stinks too!
To demonstrate theory 1,2,3,your sister and 23 just get a penguin and cover it in cheese. Let's call the cheese penguin "a".