This article is an ambiguation page for Chips.
The following is a list of links to pages that is meant to help you navigate the wondrous expanse that is the Wackypedia. Please follow one of the ambiguation links below or search to find the page you were looking for if it is not listed. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Chips can mean one of the following:
- Sliced and fried potatoes, in the United Kingdom and other places under the crushing bootheel of The Queen, called french fries in the US and other free lands
- Potato chips and other similar snacks, in America and The People's Republic of Antarctica, called crisps in the UK
- Memory chips in electronic devices like computers and insane robots with smoke coming out
- CHiPs, a motorcycle infomercial from the 1970s
- the iconic dog named Chips
There are also: