Gay is a gay way of saying homosexual. Gay people aren't usually lesbians, unless a gay person had a sex change and then became lesbian. That would be a time wasting way of being a gay bisexual.
I don't know either. Anyway some people say gay stands for:
Others reckon this is a cruel backronym.
Origins of gay
This article will probably be disappointing for you
Yeah. Ah well, things don't always go your way...
- That's life. That's what Jeremy Beadle
saysused to say...
- Diego Boneta as Drew Boley, an aspiring rocker who works as a busboy at The Bourbon Room.
- Julianne Hough as Sherrie Christian, Drew's love interest who works as a waitress at The Bourbon Room but wishes to be an actress.
- Tom Cruise as Stacee Jaxx, the lead singer of Arsenal.
- Russell Brand as Lonny Barnett, the narrator of the story, the manager of The Bourbon Room and a close friend of Dennis.
- Alec Baldwin as Dennis Dupree, the owner of The Bourbon Room and a close friend of Lonny.
- Bryan Cranston as the Mayor, who along with his wife, plans to shut down The Bourbon Room.
- Catherine Zeta-Jones as the Mayor's wife, who wants to shut down The Bourbon Room.
- Kevin Nash as Stacee Jaxx's body guard
- Mary J. Blige as Justice Charlier, the owner of The Venus Club.
- Paul Giamatti as Paul Gill
- Malin Åkerman as Constance Sack
- Will Forte as Mitch Miley
- Anya Garnis as Destiny
- Constantine Maroulis, Porcelain Black, Kidus Henok, Sebastian Bach and Nuno Bettencourt will feature in various cameos throughout the film.