They were created by the king of the Flower-Poison-Christmas Ninjas in 1992. They were sold as candy at first, but, when a kid blew up after eating one (known as the Great Gummy Bear Massacre of Potty Street), the Flower-Poison-Christmas Ninjas used them in wars and forgot to stop selling them. Soon, they realized that Chickens Faces were not actually explosive in any way and after years of analysis of videos taken on the day of the GGMoPS, they saw that the kid had a giant bomb strapped to his back.
- 1992-1993: Candy
- 1993-1994: Bombs
- 1994-1998: Under careful watch and were studied.
- 1998- : Anti-Potato Cat Spray
Chickens Faces are basketballs with blue horns glued on top.
- 1930: Attack of Whatever the Hell a Chickens Faces Is!!!
- 1953: Attack of Whatever the Hell a Chickens Faces Is!!! 2: Still don't Know what a Chickens Faces Is!!!
- 1990: Attack of Whatever the Hell a Chickens Faces Is!!! 3: Why are we Making these Movies, and Why are they Spread Apart so Much?!!!
- 1993: Attack of Whatever the Hell a Chickens Faces Is!!! 4: Attack of What a Chickens Faces Is!!!
- 1994: Offense Manue½ver 36
- 1996: Lord of the Chickens Faces I: The Group of Potatoes
- 1996: Lord of the Chickens Faces II: The Three Monkeys
- 1997: Lord of the Chickens Faces III: The Something
- 2000: The Sixth Chickens Faces Sense
- 2002: The Sixth Chickens Faces Sense: Hanuka Special
- 2009: High School Musical 4: Chickens Faces Murders the Main Characters
- 1992: Chickens Faces, the Game: ⅞ of a Dot (PC)
- 1998: Lord of the Chickens Faces Trilogy Game (Gameboy Advance)
- 1992- : Everyone Sort of Dislikes Chickens Faces
- 1999- : Chickens Faces in Space (Russia)