Charlie the Unicorn
Charlie the Unicorn is the cat's balls. It's the cheetah's spots! It's the roadrunner's speed. It's what makes grown adults want to duct tape a body outline on their office floor. It's the stuff for people who hang warning signs against swallowing a mouthful of batteries.
- 1 About the YouTube Video
- 2 charlie the unicorn
- 3 pink and blue unicorns
- 4 Charlie is Being Used for Evil!
- 5 How Can We Stop Charlie?
- 6 There Must be a Way
- 7 Are You Sure?
- 8 Are You Positive?
- 9 Are You Positively Positive?
- 10 If You Actually Want to Watch it...
- 11 If You're Bored of the Original Version
- 12 If You're Bored of the Remakes
- 13 See Also...
About the YouTube Video
jason steele - charlie the unicorn, the blue unicorn, the pink unicorn, the letter y,
“Okay, fine! I'll go into the freakin' Candy Cave! This had better be good...”
~ Charlie the Unicorn, from the video==
Pink and Blue Unicorns
“Charlie, Chaarrllliiieeee, Charlie, Char––”
~ Blue Unicorn, from the video
“But you have to enter the Candy Mountain Candy Cave, Charlie!”
~ Pink Unicorn, from the video
One word can describe these two: Idiots. They talk weird, and it seems that all they say is "Candy Mountain". They are also stupid looking.
charlie the unicorn
charlie is a sarcastic unicorn with an atlantic accent. he's white and has a horn
pink and blue unicorns
theese two unicorns have squeaky voices and are pink and blue. they both have horns
below are some lyrics for the candy mountain cave song
Well, here goes:
- Oh, when you're down and looking for some cheering up
- Then just head right on up to the Candy Mountain Cave!
- When you get inside you'll find yourself a cheery land!
- Such a happy and joy-filled and perky merry land!
- They've got lollypops and gummy-drops and candy things
- Oh so many things that will brighten up your day!
- It's impossible to wear a frown in Candy Town!
- It's the mega of love in Candy Cave!
- They've got jellybeans and coconuts with little hats!
- Candy rats, chocolate bats
- It's a wonderland of sweets!
- Ride the Candy Train to town and hear the Candy Band
- Candy Bells, it's a treat as they march across the land!
- Cherry ribbons stream across the sky and and to the ground
- Turn around, it astounds
- It's the dancing Candy Tree
- In the Candy Cave imagination runs so free!
- So now Charlie please will you go into the cave?
Are you dead yet? Hello? Hello?
... And Charlie has claimed yet another victim.
About the Video Itself...
Well, if you must know...
Most of the beginning consists of the Pink and Blue unicorns trying to convince Charlie to go to Candy Mountain. They finally succeed. They walk through the woods, singing a dumb song with no words. They meet a "magical" leoplerodon, which shows them the way. They cross a bridge. Charlie gets a splinter. They reach Candy Mountain, which is actually a big, pink cave. Charlie refuses to enter the cave. Some letters sing a song, then blow up. Charlie finally goes into the cave...
(Only read this if you want to know the ending!)
Charlie is Being Used for Evil!
~ Charlie the Unicorn on the following text
Yeah, in the video, Charlie is grumpy. But there is more to him that you would think. The creator of Charlie the Unicorn is using Charlie for his own evil needs. His goal is to turn all teenagers into mindless idiots (and he's doing a pretty good job -- have you seen teenagers lately?). True, scientists and other "professionals" blame this on video games, caffeine, etc... but really, it is all Charlie's fault.
How Can We Stop Charlie?
We can't. Get over it.
There Must be a Way
No, there isn't.
Are You Sure?
Are You Positive?
Yes! Why are you arguing with yourself you little fool! Why aren't you arguing with yourself? Well maybe i don't want to pea for a brain! Well then you're a fool' I love you :)
Are You Positively Positive?
Shut the heck up, moron.
If You Actually Want to Watch it...
Watch the original Charlie the Unicorn here.
If You're Bored of the Original Version
... Here's a page of different ones. But some of them may be exactly the same as the original one... so be careful. "Charlie the Unicorn"
If You're Bored of the Remakes
They actually made a sequel ... "Charlie the Unicorn 2"