From Wackypedia
Jump to: navigation, search

220px-Disambig gray svg.png

This article is an ambiguation page for Bracket.
The following is a list of links to pages that is meant to help you navigate the wondrous expanse that is the Wackypedia. Please follow one of the ambiguation links below or search to find the page you were looking for if it is not listed. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.

There many different brackets just in the world of punctuation, grasshopper. They usually come in pairs like nuns. So you gotta be specific.

  • a bracket, or round bracket is this (, or this ). Americans call them parentheses unless they're snobs.
  • a square bracket is this [, or this ]. Self explanatory unless you are being sucked into a black hole. Americans call these brackets.
  • a curly bracket is this {, or this }; sometimes called braces.
  • an angled bracket is this <, or this >, or sometimes called chevrons

You're just going to use these for ASCII art, anyway, I suppose.