Boring Boring Boring Purple Monkey Dishwasher
Seven thousand six hundred and ninety two people bought it but seven thousand five hundred and ninety nine people returned it shortly after. The only people who didn't return it were lead "singer" Billie Joe Armstrong's mom (At the time of purchase, she had been apparantly smoking crack), and ninety two crackheads who were also smoking crack at the time of purchase. Rumor has it that the CD came with a dimebag of crack in the liner notes booklet.
Many stoners think that Boring Boring Boring Purple Monkey Dishwasher is the greatest album of all time. This is only because they are on drugs, creating an illusion that this album is good. It is played as the soundtrack to the John Waters movie Pink Flamingos or David Lynch movie Eraserhead at some midnight screenings.
Story Behind The Appearance Of "Canadian Idiot" Two Times On The CD
Canadian Idiot is played on the CD two times, for some reason. Billie Joe pronounces "Canada" like "Canadia" during the song showing you that he was obviously kitten huffing shortly before the song was performed. That may also be the reason why it was played two times. Either way, the crowd ate it up like a freaking pot brownie.
- Canadian Idiot
- Jesus Of Rural And Generally Inner City Areas
- We're Only Calling This Song Geek Stink Breath So You Don't Think It's About Meth Use
- She's A "Rebel"
- 2000 Monkeys Away
- Wake Me Up When Our Next Show Starts
- We Can't Call This Song Basket Case Anymore Because People Think It's Offensive So Now It's Called Insane
- The Grinch
- Walking Contra Addiction
- Mind Soup
- Good Mittens
- This Song Was On The Varsity Blues Soundtrack So You Have To Like It (aka Nice Guys Finish Last)
- Macy's Gay Parade
- We're Only Calling This Song King For A Day So You Don't Think It's About Crossdressing
- When I Come Around Will Be A Long Time From Now So We'll Call This Song When I Come Around
- Street Of Fractured Fantasies
- We'll Call this Song Minority So You'll Think You Relate To It Because You're A Guy That Wears Eyeliner
- We Can't Call This Song Burnout Anymore Because There's A Game Called Burnout So We'll Call This Stoner
- Pimpin' A Ride
Boring Boring Boring Purple Monkey Dishwasher is available at the following places:
Boring Boring Boring Purple Monkey Dishwasher Emporium For All Your Boring Boring Boring Purple Monkey Dishwasher Needs
Mike Dirnt's Basement
That Cryptex in The Da Vinci Code had the liner notes in it, which must be why they wanted to open the damn thing so badly. You know, because of the crack.
Fifty or so locations in Europe.
Good luck with those damn hostels.
I think Oprah Winfrey might have a copy.
You could always steal it from Billie Joe's mom.