Despite his British accent, Batchap is a good guy.
Like the original Batman, Batchap has no powers, but has some pretty good gadgets, including:
- Automatic tea-maker
- Crumpet cooker
- A record player with Beatles records
- A watch that buzzes when both hands point to "Pimm's o' clock"
- His only useful weapon, a top hat with spikes in it.
Enemies Of Batchap
- The Joker, he always steals Batchap's sugar thinking that it's funny, yes!
- ManChap A chap who can turn into many different types of chaps, most famous for stealing the very identity of Robinchap. This drove Batchap craaaaazy, but they made up over some tea and crumpets.
- TeaWoman A woman who serves tea! She is often quoted as saying "revenge is a cup best served cold," which is fair enough as no one likes a cold cup of tea.
- Stinging Nettle Batchap and her became enemies after having an argument over how they should water their gardens.
- The Lower Classes Batchap has much contempt for anyone without a second home, often smashing croquet balls into their shins or having his chauffeur run them down. Bloody peasants.
|Batstuff, by jove!|