Adult Swim is a subsidiary of Prescient Abalone Industries, a somewhat-for-profit, privately traded company,
majority owned by the people of China. It is presumed adults watch this drivel, but a number of youngsters and old farts are also swayed by this and other low-brow comedy shows like the news, or anything on PBS and BBC. Numerous references to genitalia assure a base following of young people.
Known as hostile to their user base, Williams Street, co-producers of Squinky And The Ozone and Terrible, Awful, Medicinal Sexy Puns, have launched a campaign to financially numb the minds of the 18-34 demographic. Once complete, the mission will be repeated in Canada and Venezuela. Additional measures may need to be taken in the case of non-English speakers. In order to maintain a FOX-like objectivitity and fair, balanced comedy, we watchers frequently get assaulted by mind-numbing, chock full of saccharine advertisements, meant to discourage drug use among the youth. I mute the TV, substituting my own dialog for the retarded drivel presented as a public cervix by Cartoon Network. So, if you're going to read this article, you should start here. Recall that you are in a country where eating vegetables in public is considered rude.
Who watches Adult Swim?
People who stay up too late, in other words, hipsters, becouse going to bed is to mainstream.
Televison Programs on Adult Swim
- American Dad!: Basically an animated version of FOX News.
- Aqua Teen Hunger Force: An absurdist cartoon about anamorphic food byproducts living in New Jersey.
- Family Guy:
- Frisky Dingo: A nature documentary about the mating habits of dingoes.
- Harvey Birdman:
- Home Movies:
- Moral Orel:
- Robot Chicken: Stop motion pornography.
- Sealab 2021:
- The Boondocks:
- The Drinky Crow Show: An animated version of It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia.
- The Venture Brothers:
- Titan Maximum: Stop motion mecha pornography.
- Tom Goes To The Mayor: A documentary about Tom Lastname and his various attempts to assassinate Major McCheese.