10 Reasons Why There Is A 10 Reasons Why
From 10 Reasons Why, because reason is spread by lists
- . There just is.
- . It's better than 11 Reasons Why.
- . It's apparently also better than 9.
- . 10 is everyone's favorite number. (especially mwow's)
- . So that we can annoy you with incredibly long lists.
- . So that you have something to read in your spare time.
- . To actually find out 10 Reasons Why.
- . Because there just is (i know i said it, but it's fun to repeat things).
- . It's fun to repeat things.
- . So that point 9 makes no sense.
In fact, all of these points make no sense. Go eat your cheeseburger.